Toll Free: (855) 885-9288
Fax: (209) 744-1378
Our Service Commitment to You:
- We will consider safety first.
- Plan your project with energy efficiency in mind.
- We know your budget is important. We commit to honest and fair project pricing.
- Employ technicians who meet the State of California certification requirements.
- Our jobsite will be neat, organized and clean of debris.
- We operate under OSHA Standards and Regulations.
- Projects will be completed in a timely manner.
- We will keep you up-to-date on any changes.
- Phone calls will be returned within 1 hour during normal business hours.
- We warranty our work for 1 year.
- If we fall short of our commitment, you can contact our President directly.
Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday**
**Call for after hours availability
Interested in Learning More?
Quality service is our strength...Customer satisfaction is our goal.
We strive to achieve this through knowledgeable and courteous technicians, a safe operation and listening to our customer's needs.
Senior citizen discount - 10% off our Labor rate
Here are some basic electrical safety tips to keep you and your family safe:
- Call 811 at least two business days before any project requiring digging to have underground utilities marked for free to prevent service outages and injury.
- Only use appliances for their intended purpose and never stick anything into an appliance or use near water. Unplug appliances when not in use.
- Using more plugins than allowed for a receptacle could cause electrical fires. Have additional receptacles installed where needed. Extension cords are for TEMPORARY USE ONLY.
- Flickering or dim lights and warm cords or outlets can be a sign of faulty or old wiring that could cause electrical fires.
- Use child safe receptacle covers or have Tamper Resistant receptacles installed by a qualified electrician.
- Always consult a trained and licensed electrician for your electrical needs. Go to "CheckTheLicenseFirst.com".
Contractor License #711204